Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inglewood

Beautiful Inglewood. One of my favorite past times is strolling up and down the old brick buildings finding unique shops and eateries. I was sooooo disappointed when I went down this past tuesday and A LOT of the stores were gone; closing sales, lease signs and boarded up windows. I wasn't entirely disappointed, there were definitely some great and gorgeous stores along the way. Epsy is a newer store that looks like it should belong in the streets of Montreal. Instead, its wedged between out of date antique stores that were closed at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Inside I found a ton or gorgeous makeup (made by Epsy) as well as local designer garments, jewelry and bags (mens apparel as well). Some other honorable mentions from my afternoon in Inglewood: Recordland, Nectar, Olivers Candy Store, The Costume Shoppe, The Wildernest Diner, Spolumbo's, Arts on Atlantic & what appeared to be a vintage store in the making called KIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment