Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bird Dog Video

Spring is creeping up, and yes, we should probably be spending more time outside. My excuse it that there's still a bit of a chill in the air, so why not go rent a movie? Bird Dog Video is small but has an overabundance of great new releases and documentaries (a lot more selection than Casablanca). I was pleased to find those independent & underground films put center stage instead of being buried beneath the latest blockbuster bullshit (2012). The movies I've been longing to see are accessible, and after half an hour of me making lists of future movies I want to see and eventually becoming overwhelmed, I decided on 500 Days of Summer.

Support your local businesses Calgary!

The list of future movies; Coco avant Chanel, Precious, Taking Woodstock, Lying (with Chloe Sevigny and Jena Malone), Valentino; the Last Emperor, The Age of Stupid, The September Issue (documentary on Vogues editor Anna Wintour)


No comments:

Post a Comment